I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Kevin Cross.
Some know me for my 1988 heroic rescue of hostages at the Nakatomi Plaza where I defeated a group of rouge East German terrorist. Or perhaps it was that day in 1990 at the Washington Dulles International Airport where I decimated a team of mercenaries led by former U.S. Army Special Forces Colonel Stuart in their attempt to free a Latin American Dictator. Most of these accomplishments were shadowed in the media due to my 13 year marriage to Demi Moore. You may instinctively attribute this life to Bruce Willis, only because I've permitted him to take the fame while I humbly serve my Real Estate Clients.
On a serious note: I'm a life-long Alaskan who worked as pipe fitter on and off the slope for nearly 15 years. During that time I developed a particular set of skills that I've used to build one of Alaska's largest and predominate real estate teams with an emphasis on investors. What are those skills? Well since you've asked, they are:
1) Have a Plan.
2) Surround yourself with talent.
3) Be a world class, wildly optimistic, and voracious problem solver.
4) Trust in God, work like it's up to you.
5) Most importantly, be the best part of someone's day, everyday.
Currently I serve in the following professional rolls:
· Co-Owner, Kloud Realty Group
· Anchorage Platting Board Member
· Productivity Coach, Keller Williams Realty
· President, Real Estate Exchange Investor Network
· Self Appointed Comedian
I also have a large shelf of business trophies that I use to impress my parents when they visit. However, these mean nothing if our clients are not completely satisfied with our service.
It would be my honor and privilege to assist you in your real estate goals. Thank you.
Your humble servant in all things.